As teachers we need inspiration and support. If you are feeling a need to think about your purpose in the classroom and the meaning you have on those in your path, pick up a copy of World Peace and Other 4th-Grade Achievements, by John Hunter. I was intrigued by the prologue, and the inspiration and entertainment continued throughout the entire recollection of Mr. Hunter’s experiences in his classrooms since 1978.
- WPG Master Class comes to South Carolina
- World Peace in 2018 from The World Peace Game Foundation
- World Peace Game Returning to Corvallis, Oregon
- World Peace and Other 4th-Grade Achievements Now Available in Korean
- An interview with John Hunter from TEMPO, the journal of the Texas Association of Gifted and Talented