The education documentary film, World Peace and Other 4th-Grade Achievements brings teachers and school leaders into the classroom with John Hunter and his students in a way that is intimate, personal, and moving. What we see is a teacher who both challenges and support his students to learn, grow, and develop skills that will serve them in a world that will be full of uncertainty, ambiguity, complexity, and unpredictability.
Why See This Film?
At look into John Hunter’s classroom creates the opportunity for teachers and school leaders to consider new possibilities in teaching. Conversation topics that easily flow from viewing the film include:
- vision and expectation of the student
- role of the teacher
- structure and management of the classroom
- global learning and global competency skills
- project-based learning
- just in time teaching
- relevant or real problem-based curricula
- leadership development
- types and uses of assessment
- instruction in teamwork and collaboration
- communication and negotiation skills
For international sale inquiries please contact APT Worldwide