This TED Talk, is about a geo-political exercise I created for public school children in 1978. Its consistent successful outcome over the last three decades (negotiating and solving fifty inter-locking global problems, and having every nation’s asset value and societal good increased), I would say is based almost entirely upon the nature of the relationship between the teacher and the students, and between the students themselves. The game board itself is a multi-level tower of Plexiglas covered with thousands of game pieces and layer upon layer of complex, global crisis requiring hyper collaborative problem solving, in the midst of chaos, uncertainty, and adversarial pressures. Everything is, and is designed to go wrong on every level and in every sphere… all at once… for everyone.
- WPG Master Class comes to South Carolina
- World Peace in 2018 from The World Peace Game Foundation
- World Peace Game Returning to Corvallis, Oregon
- World Peace and Other 4th-Grade Achievements Now Available in Korean
- An interview with John Hunter from TEMPO, the journal of the Texas Association of Gifted and Talented